What are Cookies:
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
- They are used to track your usage and preferences, and to help improve your experience on the site.
Types of Cookies
We use two types of cookies on our website: essential cookies and non-essential cookies.
- These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off.
- They are used to maintain the security and accessibility of the site, and to remember your preferences and settings.
- These cookies are used to track your usage of the website and to provide a more personalized experience.
- They are not necessary for the website to function, and you can choose to opt out of their use.
- The non-essential cookies we use include:
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track website usage and performance, and to improve the user experience.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to personalize advertisements and to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to remember your preferences and settings on the website, such as language and currency preferences.
- You can choose to accept or decline non-essential cookies when you first visit our website.
- You can also manage your cookie preferences at any time by adjusting the settings in your browser.
- However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use some of the features on our website.
- We may use third-party cookies on our website, such as those from social media platforms or advertisers.
- These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party providers.
Changes to this Policy:
- We may update this cookies policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for legal reasons.
- For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us: email@example.com.